Cookies collect statistics about how visitors use our site. For example, they provide us with information about the performance of our site so that we can make improvements to it. We also find out how many people clicked on a particular link in the email.
Below is a list of key cookies we may use when you visit our site.
- Session ID cookie: This cookie allows us to track how you move from page to page so that you are not asked again and again for the information you have already provided. This cookie allows you to visit numerous sites quickly and easily without having to authenticate or revisit previously visited parts of the site.
- Load balancing cookie: This cookie allows us to ensure the efficient loading of our website, as this cookie splits visits to several web servers. When sharing visits, the cookie does not share personal information about you. The usage time of the cookie is also limited so that it is deleted when the web browser is closed.
- Partner Tracking Cookie: This cookie notifies us that you have come to the site through a partner link, which helps us to customize the operation of the application accordingly. This is done by adding a unique URL to the description URL the first time you visit the site.
Third parties may also set cookies. However, none of these third parties may collect personal information that could identify you specifically.
- Data Collection and Analysis: These cookies track how different visitors use the site so that we can improve our services. For example, we use the popular Google Analytics analytics service and the Active Campaign client management tool. For more information about how these cookies work, see the privacy statement of Google or Active Campaign.
- Targeting and device-to-device linking: These cookies collect non-personal information about a user's interaction with our sites, helping us analyze how consumers behave on different devices and provide ads that match the user's interests and preferences, control how many times they see a specific ad, and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. For example, we use Active Campaign Pixel, a popular CRM, analytics, and communications automation service. For more information on how these cookies work, see the Active Campaign privacy statement.
- User Identification: These cookies allow us to collect Anonymous, non-personal information about how users interact with our site and to combine this information with information in our database. We use this information primarily for analysis, but also to provide advertisements that match the customer’s interests and preferences.
- Website testing: These cookies allow us to display different versions of the same website or feature and thus track which version performs best. The cookie allows us to determine which version is displayed when you visit our site. The page option you see is randomly selected and this cookie does not store or track personal information.
- Behavioral analysis tools
- Chat and customer communication tools: These cookies allow us to serve our customers when they visit our site looking for offers. More information about the operation of these cookies can be found e.g. from the following websites:
You can accept or block the use of all cookies on our website. You can manage cookies by activating your Internet browser setting, which allows you to block all or some cookies. Some cookies (such as third-party cookies) may not be used by law without the visitor's consent. When you use the Site and Applications for the first time, you will be asked for your explicit consent. You also have the right to view, edit or delete personal information transmitted by cookies.
If you want to manage cookies this way, check the instructions available through your browser or the help files found online. More information can be found at: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org. These sites provide comprehensive information on how to configure settings in many different browsers. The information includes, for example, instructions on how to delete cookies from the device (also related to this visit) as well as more general information about cookies.
The retention period is cookie-specific. However, the timer starts from the beginning whenever you visit the site.
If you have problems managing cookies, you can contact email@example.com.