How to deposit funds on capital.com
There are three popular ways to add funds to your capital.com accounts:
- Bank wire transfer
- Credit/debit cards
- Electronic wallets
To deposit funds on capital.com, click on the ‘fund my account’ button and use any of the three methods listed above. Capital.com does not accept deposits from US clients and US banks. The reason is that it does not accept clients from the US.
It is not uncommon for clients to have issues trying to fund their accounts. Do the following if you encounter depositing issues:
- Check to ensure your card supports online payments
- Check to ensure your one-time password is correct
- Carefully check your card details and try depositing again
- Check if there is any restriction on your account
- Contact capital.com support
- Try paying with another card or choose a different payment method.