AvaTrade Demo Account Features
The AvaTrade demo account has a host of features to help you learn and understand the finer nuances of trading. Here are the most important features of the said account:
- You can try to deal in every financial instrument offered by a live account, such as indexes, major, minor, currency, stocks, commodities, and ETFs, along with that you can use real-time prices, technical indicators, and so on.
- In the demo account, you’re allowed to select between different virtual trading platforms, such as Ava Social, Avatrade Go, Mobile trading, Automated Training, MetaTrader 4 and 5, Mac Trading, and Web Trading.
- You will get $100,000 in virtual funds to try out your trading strategies and get an idea of how the platform works.
- You can choose to place orders of various kinds through your demo account, similar to an actual market, such as Market orders, Limit Orders, Entry Stops, Entry Limits, Trailing Stops, and Stop Loss.
- Though the standard practice is to let you have the demo account for twenty-one days, you can get an extension on that.
- You can create another new demo account as and when you need it for any reason.
- There is a real-time price feed available on the demo accounts
- You can upgrade from a demo account to a real one with just a couple of clicks.
- Demo accounts come with the live chat facility